I LOVE my new camera!
It catches the best moments.
These two brothers have been fighting over this firetruck for weeks.
June was a wild ride. Jeff's BFF got married, Drew got sick (twice) with Hand-foot-mouth, then sinus infection, etc. etc., with this child. Sickness is non-stop. Sick kids on vacation (if you can call it that). Building a house (more to come). It has been crazy. I know I need to stop saying that. Life is just getting busier.





Did I mention that Drew pushes a chair where he wants and then turns on & off, on & off lights, or just simply gets into any trouble he can. I think Jack was 2 1/2 before he did this stuff.
And the two pictures is not a mistake, if he did it once, he did it one million times this particular day.
Currently, this little man can make me laugh and cry (usually within minutes of each other). He has all his front four teeth and all his one year molars (8 teeth). He is a strange tooth-getter. He climbs up everything, can open doors (yes, at 15 months--a cry moment), says lots of words now like "Tank you" (thank you), "ni-ni" (night-night), uh-oh, pees (please) mo-mo (more).
We had a strangest clouds this day...my camera (that I love) took these cool pictures.

We went to visit my parents and try to find a house...more to come.
My dad and Drew (clones?)
If you haven't heard (me screaming yet) we decided to build a house because we couldn't find anything we liked. It is going to be a pain but we saw this house under construction and both of us fell in love...soo, we are building one similar. These are pictures from this house we made quite a few changes to the plan, but you get a feel for it. It is 3200 sq ft. Three car garage (even though it doesn't look like it) , four bedrooms (with option of five), two family rooms and three bathrooms.
The entry.
We changed the kitchen so it won't be exactly like this, but similar.
One of the bathrooms.
Master bedroom--standing in the sitting room.
Master bathroom--not complete yet.
His and her sinks in master.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Really, Has it been 6 weeks?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awesome post....especially on the house stuff! Congratuations and keep us "posted"!!!
How exciting! Congratulations! Your house plans look amazing. I'm so happy for you!
Cute house! So excited for you guys. Getting your first home is so great (especially when it is new and so cute like yours).
We will miss you around here. How much longer do we have?
Wow, building a house, huh. That's awesome and crazy all in one. Good luck with it, and may it not make you or your marriage insane!
And I love that Drew is a typical 2nd child in that he can do all the stuff it took Jack years to learn how to do at a much earlier age. Avery is the exact same way. Frustrating but kind of humorous as well.
Post a Comment