That's what you call it when you have all your adoption papers and requirements done! We are officially Ohio's newest paper pregnant adoptive couple and are hoping to adopt soon! We're expecting...we just don't know when :) . What a ride...this thing called life. I think part of us kind of thought after Drew that "things" just might happen again. I mean, EVERYONE told us it would. I do know we have always felt strongly that we would like Jack to have another sibling who was also adopted and we are more than super excited to adopt and are praying for a little girl to be our family's caboose. Please pass our information on to any one who may be interested. A special thanks to our friends who filled out our referral letters (Ohio requires quite a few)! Thank you so much!
Our new link with LDS Family Services: https://itsaboutlove.org/ial/profiles/17575999/ourMessage.jsf
Our Family Adoption Blog: www.jeffreyandalison.blogspot.com
Monday, July 11, 2011
Paper Pregnant
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment