Our Family

Monday, February 20, 2012

All Aboard...

ALL ABOARD Our Family Train! We've finally found our little "PINK" caboose! We are so excited to announce that we will be adopting a little girl in May! It has been an interesting couple of months. We found out for sure about 6 weeks ago and couldn't be more thrilled!! It looks like this little lady will be born in New York State about 8 hours from us. Her mother {K} is amazing! We communicate with her daily and have loved getting to know her. We just couldn't hold back the good news any longer :)

10 comments:

jaymzdene said...

I am so excited and happy for you and your family. Girls are so much fun! My daughter Kylie just turned one and I cannot believe it this past year has flown by. Cannot wait to hear more and see how your family is doing. Sarah

Becky J. said...

Yay, that's so exciting! I am very happy for you and can't wait to hear all about her birth and what you name her and everything. Good luck and post lots and lots of pictures!

p.s. Why aren't you on facebook?!

Heitmann Family said...

congrats Alison, that is so exciting!!!

Heidi Michelle said...

Congratulations my cousins! That is so so exciting!

Vickie said...

Yay! Blog-stocking this morning has been rewarding ... I'm so glad you got your pink caboose. I hope it all goes smoothly. Our little one is coming in May too - only it's a blue caboose!

Mick and Tiff said...

That is great news! Congrats! Make sure you post pictures of the new little lady.

shelly said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! It seems like everyone is pregnant these days, so it's fitting that you should be getting another baby, too! Happy Planning!!

Amber and Travis said...

This makes me SOOO happy!! I am so excited for your adorable family!! She is a lucky girl!

andie jane barefooted in the hills said...

YAY! so excited for you and your family :)

Stephen, Erica, Kalli, Ziek, Sky, Luke, Eliza said...

Yay!!! So So So happy for you guys! Congratulations it couldn't have happened to a more adorable family ;)