If I had more time, I'd love to take a class to learn more about my camera. Avonlea is just such a sweetie (although, we are starting to see more of her "personality" when she doesn't get her way).
All three of my kids are water dogs. Avonlea loves the water just as much as the boys do. In fact, she reminds us a lot of Jack as a baby. He would even swim in freezing cold water! Drew on the other hand, doesn't like it near that much. We all had so much fun at our friends community pool this summer.
I'm not sure where summer went, but it seems it is gone. Jack started Kindergarten at a private school. It took him a couple weeks but he is adjusting well and loves his class. He only has 14 students in his class (LOVE THAT!!). Drew started preschool this year at the same private school that Jack goes to and it is so nice to have them at the same place and on the days Drew goes it is at the same times, too. Drew has Jack's teacher from last year and he loves her just as much. We had a very busy but fun summer but its been nice to get back into the routine of school.
1 comment:
I cannot get over Avonlea's beautiful roundness =) That baby is well fed! I want to give her a big squishy hug =) I am jealous of Jack's class size. Tate started kinder at 30, but they added another class, which took him down to 26. Still too high for kindergarten! Anyway, thanks for the update. The picture with Jack dumping water on his head is cool.
Post a Comment