Its funny how drastically life has changed for us. We have found life is so busy! It has been a blessing to be close to family. Grandparents come all the time! And we see aunts and uncles and cousins almost weekly! And when there is a need, we have really appreciated the help!!
The pictures are a little old but I'm trying to catch up. Hopefully, I'll update Christmas by St. Patrick's Day (lol).I think Jeff would say the best thing about our house are the four wheeling trails that cover the mountain behind us. He (and the boys) spent HOURS exploring during the summer and fall. As you can tell, this was an evening ride (complete with pjs) before bed.
Jack, especially has taken to four wheeling and all he wanted for Christmas was his own. He needs to be a bit bigger though.
We have had lots of cousin outings. The kids really enjoy being together. Drew really liked to tell Audrey what to do and she loves to do it, so it works out. Here are all the kids at the zoo for Avonlea's birthday and pre-Halloween. Audrey's birthday is 5 days after Avonlea's so it also works out perfectly.
Avonlea had a Sophia princess party (complete with prince and brave knight). We had a couple girls come over and everyone had a very good time.
Avonlea really enjoyed her cupcake this year!
These girls were so adorable! Our friend (Jack's good friend) and Audrey (cousin) in our play house.
Opening presents with Avonlea during our family party.
So spoiled!
We can't believe she is 2!!! Where did the time go!
1 comment:
That Halloween picture is too cute!! I love all the Halloween colors! Keep posting pictures!! I miss your family terribly and want to see them! Avonlea is getting so grown up and her hair is so long! Time really does fly!
Post a Comment