What a year it is turning out to be is RIGHT! Its been a long time since I have posted. Life takes over. There are so many things to report about the last 6 months. More surgeries; of course, trips, summer vacation, the boys getting into an awesome charter school, Jack finally getting into the Peanut Allergy Program, but I think the thing that stands out the most is the fact that we found out the SAME DAY that Jack got into the peanut program, the boys got into the charter school, and that I am expecting baby number 4!!
I know, its crazy but we aren't finding out the gender. I am due in January and already more than half way done. Its a bit overwhelming but we are excited too!
So, in just a few sentences, that catches everyone up to date! I hope to post more soon!

1 comment:
Oh my gosh! Absolutely amazing!! Congratulations!! And your kids are getting so big!!!
Post a Comment