Our Family

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Boys

I love how Jack uses his pillow for his entire body and not just his head.
I've been trying a new hair style on Jack. I like it. He says it is #1. Oh, and asked how old he is, he now replies, "TWO!" Just thought I would get a head start on it...still has a couple weeks until his birthday.

Daddy and Drew taking a nap over the weekend.


Close up.

I LOVE this picture! It totally describes the "Two Phase." For example, today I asked Jack if he wanted a cookie and he replied, "NO! Suuuurrre!!" He quickly replies, "no" to any question we ask him. Ha, I got him with that one :) But he was very quick to change his mind.


Aunt Anne came for a visit and brought LOTS of fun things for the boys...including this outfit for Drew. Thanks, Aunt Anne! We miss you already :)

Yesterday, Jack made a lovely piles of shoes! Today it was a HUGE piles of books. Maybe he is going to be an architect?!? Look how well those are stacked, without falling over.

I don't know what it was about last night but Jack just looked so dang cute in his pajamas with his hair (and so big and old).

Another cute outfit from Anne and Nike Jordan Shoes from Uncle Mark (apparently he always wanted some as a kid but never got them so he made sure his nephews BOTH had them).
Oh, and yesterday Drew had another weight check. One month old and he was 9 lbs. 6 oz. He's doing GREAT!

4 comments:

::Kayla:: said...

Cute!!!! Hes a good stacker! Drew looks soo cute!

M & S Eagar said...

Sheesh...he's already a month old! And cute as a button!

shelly said...

I know that weight! It's Tate's birth weight, forever etched in the mind. So, how do you get Jack's hair so sculpted? I tried mousse one day and it flaked out like dust at church. It was lovely =( I love Drew's outfits, so fun! Cute pics as always!

Becky T said...

Oh my heavens, Alison! I don't know if the boys could get any cuter. Seriously, I love them! I can't believe Drew is a month old already. He is darling! I love the picture of him with his eyes wide open and a wrinkled forehead, it's SO cute!!