Our Family

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Brotherly Love

Jack really does adore Drew. He gives him kisses all the time. You can see that Drew actually likes it, too. He looks right up at him.
Our biggest problem is actually Jack wanting to pick him up. You can see he has seen us do it a few times. I like his form but it sooo scares me.

A little yawn.




Drew loves to wrinkle his forehead and we think he looks like an old man.

6 comments:

::Kayla:: said...

So cute pictures!!! Jack will be an awesome older brother!

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

So cute!!! And isn't there something so sweet about brothers?

Brian&Pam said...

Oh Alison, I have had so much fun looking through all of these pictures of Drew! He is PRECIOUS - seriously,so perfect - and its so cute to see Jack as a big brother! He looks so grown up now next to Drew...what an adorable family you have! And you look AMAZING...ALREADY! ( you always do!) I'm so happy for you guys!

Becky J. said...

It's so fun to see your kids get to know each other and like each other. That's sweet Jack is so cute with Drew. They're such adorable boys!

Becky said...

I love the pictures of the boys together. I think all older siblings try to help by "picking up", at least until the new-ness wears off. I also really love the pictures of Jack with the batter all over his face. . . so cute!

Bronwyn Williams said...

Darling little boys!