Our Family

Sunday, May 17, 2009

What Do You Think??

What do you think? This is a picture of me at 7 weeks old and the picture below is of Drew at 7 weeks. I think they look pretty similar (except I think he is waaaay cuter).

Everyone has always told us they think Jack looks like Jeff. They are both about a year in the next two pictures. I really do think they look alike-just add a little more hair on Jack. But look at those ears, nose, and chin. Kinda cool!








5 comments:

shelly said...

Woah! I didn't believe you when you said that Drew looks like you, but you proved it =)

Estelle said...

Drew is the spitting image of you! It will be interesting to see if he continues to take after your side so strongly. It's nice to know that the Carlson genes aren't always so dominant. Jeff and Jack do look a lot alike as well. Hope everything is going well for you! We are excited to have Jeff up here for a little while.

Deidra said...

Uncanny!

Becky J. said...

Wow, you really do look identical! And that's incredible how much Jeff and Jack look alike, too. Pretty cool how that works! You each have your "mini me"!

Becky said...

Wow that is amazing!