Whew! Okay, where to start. How about Drew...He is 5 months old now! Time is flying by. He is rolling over like crazy (has been for over a month now) and he completely flips him self in the air. We have had some issues with him doing it at night and waking up crying so we have started swaddling him again. It has helped. He is such a happy boy. ALWAYS smiling as you can see from pictures. Jack thinks he is becoming a great toy.
Drew's new obsession with his tongue. He sticks it out all the time. Jack loves to push him around the house in the stroller.
As you can see, it keeps both of them happy.
My parents came last weekend even though Drew didn't have surgery. I think their visit helped me to stay sane. Mom brought a picture of me at 5 months old. I even think our eyes look the same. This was today, Drew was 5 months 1 week old.
This is me at 5 months old.
Sorry, these pictures got out of order. But this is the firemen spraying the kids with water.
Our city firemen spray kids with water from the firetruck at the end of summer. Jack LOVES firetrucks and water so I was hopeful he would like it. I tried to really prepare him for what would happen, but he screamed and cried when they turned it on and everyone else screamed (in fun). It was sad but I think I still get "good mom" points for taking him.
I invited our friends Lauren (4) and Jack (2) and their mom Bridget. They weren't too excited about the water either. I think it would be WAY fun at about the age of 6.
Jack loved watching them set it all up.
Like I said, my parents came for the weekend. I just had to post this picture because my dad and Jack just have something for each other. You can see it in their eyes.
Grammie and Poppa brought him this Elmo and he hasn't put it down.
Honestly, I don't know how this happened. I was sitting right next to him (okay, I admit, I was on the phone) and he got desitin all over himself it like 2 second. Amazing!
These boys love to be together. Jack climbs up and sits by him ALL THE TIME!
Happy Boy!!
Mama and Drew
Jack got an apple out of the fridge and took a great big bite out of it. Hee hee! He did the exact same thing to my mom's fake green apple last time we visited.

This picture was taken on his 5 month b-day ;)
Poppa took Jack swimming.

Such a cutie!! I have always called him "Handsome" as a nick-name and the other day I said it to Drew and Jack turned like I was calling him and was gave me a look that said, "Um, excuse me but I am Handsome, NOT him."
Momma and Jack
Jack can "read" a lot of the book "Good night Moon."
For my brother's birthday a couple weeks ago, we went to Wheeler Farm. Alicia made the YUMMIEST Mexican food EVER. I got stuffed.
Jeff came right from a 16 hour shift but still had fun looking at the animals with Jack.
Alicia's brother drove his motorcycle up to let Jack look at it. Jack is obsessed with motorcycles lately.







6 comments:
fun pics! i wish we could come see you guys. i love that jack just loves to be around drew... so cute!
Alison, your boys are two of the most adorable boys. I love Drew's cheeks and Jack is just handsome.
Cute brother pictures!
I love the Elmo socks! Your boys are growing up so fast!
Cute pictures! It's amazing how much your baby picture looks like Drew!
Wow, they are both growing up so fast! I also love that last picture of the two of them together! What a lucky mama you are.
Post a Comment