
I couldn't believe today when I got on the computer and realized it had been 2 weeks since the last update...yep, its been busy around here. First, if you have an infant, you HAVE to go get one of these play outfits at Walmart for only $8!!! I got Drew this frog...its going to double as his Halloween costume so we tried it on. Oh, my! I kiss him and he did indeed turn into a prince!! Just couldn't resist it at the store.



This picture just about says it all for our trip to the Dinosaur Museum. We walked for 2 hours and Drew stayed awake the entire time (VERY HAPPY) then puked on himself and fell right to sleep.

Its kind of a long story but last Tuesday (Two Dollar Tuesday, to be exact) my friend Kari and I decided to take all 5 kids to the Dinosaur Museum (It was AWESOME, BTW). Well, we left about 10:30 am and as we got close to the exit, it was backed up with minivans and SUV's. I teasingly said, "I'll bet this is the line for the Museum." It was the last $2 Tuesday before school started. Boy, was I right. We arrived 20 minutes before it opened and there was a line of moms and stroller that reached around the ENTIRE building. Plan B was not so hot. Drew started crying at a most inconvenient place so we pulled off the freeway, ate lunch in a WET patch of grass in a strip mall. Jack dove head-first into a puddle of mud and then my friend's 3.5 year old pooped her pants. Let's just say it was memorable, but not in a good way. It was only 11:45 am but we called it quits.
So, we tried it any the LAST $2 day and SURPRISE our hubbies BOTH got home from work early so we enlisted their help. It was great! I was really impressed. It took FOREVER to go through. Next time, I'd wear my tennis shoes (seriously, my feet were killing). I don't know how Kari did it at 9 months pregnant (she was hoping her water would break, I think).
Jack had a blast!

This is actually from today. I don't EVER remember Jack doing this. Drew was TIRED and did not MOVE for his 2 hour nap. He had line marks all over his head and face and body. He was laying on his hand and you can see the print it made on his chest...it was CRAZY and it stayed for hours afterwards.
See what I mean!
Our Happy Guy!
I got this new outfit for Jack and he thought it looked better with his cowboy boots.
Fun in the tub!












2 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having fun. Your boys are getting so big. Where at walmart did you find that frog costume, I just love it and want to get one for Jaymz.
What a cute little costume/outfit (1st picture)...and those "sleep marks" on Drew are hilarious!
Post a Comment