1st...SURGERY SUCCESS!!!! Drew had his surgery and it ended up being much more mild than we thought. He didn't have to have his urethra tube changed at all...so, it was just straightened and stuff. An extra big thanks to Aunt Becca for being with me at the hospital (or I think I would have cried the entire morning). Drew did exceptional with pain, too. We didn't have to give him the prescription pain killers because he was doing so well (to which I was so thankful).
2nd...Jack is saying some hilarious things!!! But this beats all. I guess I call him, "Honey" pretty regularly {for example: Oh, Honey, it's okay or Honey, come here) and with Jeff home a lot more right now, I have been calling him,"Honey" as well. Well, I guess Jack liked the term of endearment and yesterday morning woke up and said, "Hi, Honey. I want my blanket." He has been calling me Honey ever since. I had a dinner with some church friends and they thought it was hilarious. He was calling me Honey from across the room. I have got to write this one down in his baby book.
3rd...WE ARE RENTING A HOUSE!! That is right. It was kind of a quick decision and we are only moving 3 blocks away but we found a house that I think will be great for the next {and FINAL} year! We are moving in 2 weeks and I can hardly stand it. You have heard me complain about my 700 square feet and I am going to a 4 bedroom, 3 bath house. You might as well have found me a mansion for the same price!! Jack is going to LOVE all the space! I am sooooooo excited!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
A Quick Update...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so glad Drew's surgery went so well. That must be a load off of your shoulders. And awesome about the new house!! I bet you are going to love it. Post pics when you get it all decorated up!!
glad to hear that everything went well with the surgery and how exciting about the house! I agree with Aimee...I need pics!
What??? Where is this house you are renting? I can't even think of one that is open in our ward.
Glad the surgery went well and your kids are still as cute as ever.
Congrats on moving to more space! It will be nice to have a backyard for the boys! I'm glad all went well with the surgery.
Post a Comment