
Drew is starting to LOVE the exersaucer. Oh and I forgot to mention he turned SIX months over the weekend. He was 27.5 inches long (95%) and 18 lbs. 10 oz (60%). He is still really struggling with the acid reflux and is now on 2 medicines to help. He rolls over on his back and scoots across the floor (the doctor said that is probably why his weight has dropped, not the reflux). He is VERY active. He rolls, kicks, and moves ALL over the place (most likely trying to keep up with Jack). He adores Jack!! But I think Dr. Memmott was most impressed with Jack's talking. You should hear him. On our way to the dr. it was early and as we walked out Jack said, "The MOON!!" I said, "No, the moon is at night time." He grabbed my arm, pointed into the sky and said," I SEE THE MOON!!" Yep, it was the moon. Silly Momma.
Labor day morning (6 am). Both boys were in our bed and we just turned on cartoons. They were all cuddled up with Daddy (who was still half asleep).
Jeff and I took a very much needed trip away. We left the boys with Aunt Becca. It was an interesting trip. We went to Manti and I think I have an new favorite temple. It was gorgeous!!!
After our visit and heading to the B&B (oh, that is a story. Forgotten reservations, broken tub, no hot water... but it was sooo good to get away...even if Drew screamed and refused to eat--sorry, Becca!!!).


Drew has these really long hairs on the top of his head. I have been spiking them but after seeing these pictures {and thinking he looks like one of those ducks with a puff on top of their head} I have decided to only do a "comb over."

This was Jack's first day of "school." Actually, I have got him into this AWESOME music class for toddlers. He was so excited to go that he got mad at me when we were leaving and I asked him to stop for a picture. I also got him into a reading class (Toddler Time) that I am excited for him to start next week, too.
The other day Drew had Drool (as we call it "Drewl") going all the way from his mouth to his toes...no, really. But no teeth yet.







3 comments:
Aaagh! I'm so-o sorry to hear about the B&B!! I hope they gave you a substantial refund or something. You'll have to call and tell me all about it. Glad you enjoyed the Manti temple though, it sure is our favorite. Good luck with the surgery tomorrow too...
Wow you guys have been busy!! My grandparents lived just 10 minutes from the Manti temple. It is pretty special to me too. And bummer about the B&B, but yeah for getting away with your hubby!! Let us know how Drew's surgery goes.
I love the comfy fall jammies too for my kids. Your boys are getting so big and are so cute. We love the Manti temple - glad you guys got to go.
Post a Comment