Our Family

Monday, February 8, 2010

True Story

What's a blog if you can't brag a little, right? So, this is a blog brag today. I know mostly family is just reading this now so...we recently checked out new books at the library and Jack had asked Jeff to read to him. Jeff was finishing something up and told Jack to put them on the table and he would read to him and just a minute. Jack piled them up leaving the last book on top titled, "Piggy and Dad." Then Jack said {and I'm totally serious, exact words} , "D-A-D. Hey! That says Dad!" It was a pretty surreal moment but our boy sure loves book. On Thursday I read over TWO hours to him. When he gets to pick an activity to do together, he always picks reading. I think Drew was feeling a little jealous, so he decided to walk. He took about 7-10 steps over and over. Jeff would let him go and he would walk to me (sadly, he wouldn't walk back to Jeff. Such a momma's boy). It is a really fun time at our house lately.

2 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

Yeah for milestones!! That is awesome about Jack reading!!

Becky J. said...

Blag all you want! That's awesome!