
Jack has started the fun age of wearing "other" shoes...and lots of pretend!

He actually did quite well in my heels!

Drew has a new love for sleeping on top of all his blankets, squished together.

You gotta love the the sleeping baby pics.

I just couldn't tell him they were on the wrong feet.

Really, three is going to be a great year!! He is so happy most of the time, now!

Uncle Mark came over for a visit and read nursery rhymes to Jack. Don't be fooled, he loved it!

Drew also has a new love for this rat. We lost him, so I had to go get a replacement. I am hoping to drop the binky for the rat. We'll see how well that really works.

Jack loves to read anywhere, anytime! He got his new book from Grammie and Poppa when they came over the long weekend. And he carried it around (along with becoming obsessed with Grammie hair he found in the bathroom sink-ya, kind of weird, I know).

Poppa got his mind going and made a ramp for Jack to go down in a box, or have car races, etc. They had a great time playing and on their last day here Jack ran and hugged my dad's leg and said, "I love you, Poppa!" I was a bit put-out because he doesn't even do this to me!! But it was really cute and it made my dad's day. Then Jack watched my dad adjust all of our necks, he wanted his done too. I couldn't believe it. So, my dad did his and he said, "That felt good! It didn't hurt." It was so funny!


Our HAPPY (almost 3 year old). Eek! Isn't he just adorable?!?


Jack started dressing Drew up so I just grabbed the camera and watched.

Drew wasn't so sure about all of it. But Jack loved it!


Drew has been super fussy lately and one night I was trying to get dinner going and he would NOT let go of my legs. So, I put him in here and gave him a sucker. It was total bliss! Not usually my parenting style but you gotta do what you gotta do, sometimes.

So I am totally wishing I had an awesome camera, especially for the close up pictures but can you see in the Home-made-mac I mad that one macaroni has a smiley face on it (middle right). I dropped it on Jack's plate and it just smiled up at me. It was so cool.

Jack has been having a lot of food allergy problems again (pretty positive he is also allergic to tomatoes) but we have been trying to find something to give him that is similar to PB and I looked over all his testing and it say he tested negative to hazel nuts so we figured we try Nutella. It doesn't have a peanut warning (or tree nut) so we figured we would let him have a bite...and this is what happened instantly (sadly this was about an hour later, after meds). Poor kid. I'm going to talk to the ped about it again.



I've noticed that Drew's hair will go wavy when it is wet or if he sweats during his nap so this morning I put gel in it and this was the result. I'm not sure I'm more shocked he is a red hair or that he has wavy/curly hair.
2 comments:
You can never have too many sleeping baby pics. How cute that there was a smily in the macaroni! Anything goes when you're trying to get dinner on. Tate just said "I love you!" to his nursery teacher and has yet to say it to anybody else. And how adorable that Jack dressed Drew up!!! There, I think those were all my responses as I read your post =) p.s. the code word I have to type in below to send this is "tater". woah.
Oh my heavens, such cute boys! They look so happy in every picture. Aren't boys so much fun?!
Post a Comment