I haven't personally read it but I know a lot of people who really liked it. I follow the blog Segullah and a lot of the writers there contributed to this book, so I bet it's great. Give it a shot, and then let me know what you thought.
"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon and that you will - to your surprise - miss them profoundly." -President Thomas S. Monson
1 comment:
I haven't personally read it but I know a lot of people who really liked it. I follow the blog Segullah and a lot of the writers there contributed to this book, so I bet it's great. Give it a shot, and then let me know what you thought.
Post a Comment