Our Family

Saturday, March 6, 2010

What We Have Been Up to...

The boys had professional pictures done...my friend is starting a new business...I'll ad her info later! These are some cute ones of Jack! It was FREEZING! They had lots of layers on, though.




Drew won't stay off the dang stairs!
See, mouse is always around.
Jack went to a birthday party but I think Drew had more fun!
This is Jack and his friend Naomi. She is an older woman (4) but they LOVE to be together. On the walk home, they held hands and when she kind of tripped, Jack said, "It's okay, sweetheart." {heart melting}.

Hat and boots!
Icecream!
Wanting Icecream!
Some days it feels like a juggling act. My pants were falling off!
It was a beautiful morning (55+ degrees) so we got outside. It was so nice!
Jack loves to ride his bike! (Power wheels, 4x4)
Drew explored the entire blanket before venturing off it.

I went down stairs and found that Jack had climbed on top of his kitchen to get toys in the top cupboard. I was shocked because he has NEVER climbed on anything. The next day he was on top of my (little) fridge downstairs. But at least he is being brave, right?

Drew is turning into a MESSY eater!

Now he LOVES to paint with his food...argh!

2 comments:

M & S Eagar said...

Okay so I just LOVE the "It's okay sweetheart" comment Jack made to his little female friend. How sweet!

Estelle said...

So many cute pictures! Those boys are growing up so fast. The stairs are a major temptation for Frances right now too... must be the age. Wish we could live closer!