Our Family

Friday, May 28, 2010

What Happened to May?

These pictures are from earlier this month. I know last time I said it was a crazy month but I really think May tops it so far. Here is my short list of what happened. First, Jeff's family from AK made a quick stop early in the month. My parents came two days later, I drove home with them and spent a week while Jeff stayed here with his busy rotation, I put in HOURS trying to get all THREE years of our home videos done (a WHOLE 'nother story--had to be professionally done and I am HATING the Kodak Camera I used...Don't use a Kodak for video clips), Drew had a 105 degree fever for 5 days requiring a stay at the Children's Hospital downtown, Jack has regressed in potty training, and cut his shirt with scissors yesterday, we're trying to find a house to buy, etc, etc, etc. I am so exhausted I feel like I could sleep for a week.


I can't even remember when this was, but our friends took us to the Baby Animal's Birthday Party at Thanksgiving Point and Jack LOVED every moment of it. He loved touching the baby animals and playing with all the cool things they had going on.
This was a tractor ride and he went with Ezra (who was soooo sweet to him). I think they both loved it ;)
This baby cow just let everyone pet him.
The one picture I took when my parents were here...did I mention my mom gave me a surprise (I don't want to say it but, 30th) birthday. It was SO much fun and I was totally shocked!! Thanks Mom (and Dad).
I really thought that THREE years old was going to mean less things like this. Jeff has had to pull the pocket door OUT twice due to things "finding" their way into it. I don't even know how he got my spoon. And the funnier thing is that I walked past is twice before I realized I was walking around it.
The weather has been kind of weird here (Snow on Monday...WHAT??) but when it is nice we always go outside. I can't believe the school (partically our backyard) is going to be out next week. Jack will miss seeing the kids everyday.

So, there is a VERY fast update...still don't have much time!

2 comments:

M & S Eagar said...

I hate it when your kids have to be admitted to the hospital. It's so sad and scary at the same time. I hope Drew is feeling better...and where is it that you're trying to buy a house? Where are you "ending up?"

andie jane barefooted in the hills said...

hey love! inhale deeply and just breathe! and don't worry pretty soon your three year old won't put spoons in random places... they will progress in their destructive powers... or so i gather from my husbands many stories about growing up :)