Honestly, I don't even know where to begin. We've had a birthday every three weeks (which of course ALL falls on mom), Jack is completely potty-trained, Jeff's got a contract and we have been doing TONS for that, Drew is into EVERYTHING, etc., etc., etc. So blogging has taken a back seat. I've also been putting in HOURS and HOURS into putting all our THREE YEARS worth of home videos in order and I'm {hoping} to have them made into a DVD by the end of the week (but most likely I won't finish it 100% until next week). Life has been insane. Did I mention Jeff having oral surgery, Drew being sick with a sinus infection, me being sick with a sinus infection, planning MY 30th birthday party, planning a trip for just me and the kids. Really, the list just keeps going and going and going...
Let's start with Drew. I have nick-named him Spider man, because I swear he can climb walks.
The only thing that Jack wanted bad enough to earn stickers for potty training was an electric toothbrush (strange, I know). But his stuffed animals have never had cleaner teeth! The rats especially liked the treatments.
The boys really don't eat a lot of sweets so this was Jack's first experience with a sucker and he LOVED that it turned his mouth, teeth, and tongue blue. He is actually sitting in front of the mirror in this picture.
We really had forgotten how much of a mess that one year old's can make. Drew is into EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! I feel like I am constantly in a construction zone. And constantly picking up. He has also given up his binky, but along with it, went quite a few hours of sleep...ugh!

I love this picture of the boys. It was one day before church and they were playing together.
More mess!
A quiet, peaceful moment. But just a moment...
until this...he learned really fast to use the drawer as a step.
Jack LOVES these pajamas and if they are clean, he always picks them to wear.
These pictures just crack me up because you can see the same things are getting their attention at the same time and I just happened to get a picture of it.
Jack had a dinosaur birthday party! It was so much {work &} fun! It was actually quite hard to make all the necessary "peanut free" changes to the birthday cake, but I think it came out pretty similar. It was orange not pink as it kind of looks in the picture.
These were my instructions.
It was a VERY full day of Dinosaur things!
Jack got so many great gifts! Thank you everyone!!
He took unwrapping VERY seriously.
He had three friends come to his party and they were SO cute! I realized that there are VERY few pictures of me, so I added some that have me in them. But most of them I was bending over...

A picture with the birthday boy!
The Aunties!
Uncle Mark giving private golf lessons.
Drew and Mommy later in the day :) We both survived!!
This is the best view from my kitchen window...I love seeing all the boys playing together while I cook dinner...{bliss!}
Not sure who is winning ;)
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
We've Been So Busy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Your life sounds crazy busy, but also really full of wonderful life things!! I can relate!!
Looks like tons of fun. You forgot to mention where you got a contract. Are you staying of off to a new adventure?
Your cake looks awesome! Bravo!
Wow, you are busy. Drew looks just like your husband. Good luck with everything, it seems like it is like that for me too...things are going at a normal pace...then they start getting crazy crazy. Happy 30th! Not sure when?
Whew, momma, you make me tired just reading all that you've been up to! Love those last few pics--adorable! Happy Birthdays to all!
I love all the pics! I'm so jealous that you are having such nice weather! Happy Birthday Jack!!!
Post a Comment