Our Family

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Avonlea is THREE months old!

  Sorry, something is wrong with uploading blogger pictures right now (hope it gets fixed soon) so the pictures are out of order.  But.....I can't believe our little Avonlea is three months old today!




Drew had fun wearing sunglasses with Avonlea one afternoon. 
Yesterday, Jack and I made cookies...Pumpkin Choc. Chip are my favorite! 
Avonlea is getting sooo chunky!!  We love to kiss her rolls! 
Our new money/chore/good behavior plan comes from an acquaintance I knew in Utah.  Read about her family system here:  Money System  They also have two adorable children who were also adopted.  Daddy got to play the role of banker and he "pays" the boys every Saturday evening before bed.  They LOVED his look!
 
I wish you could see how beautiful blue her eyes are!!
 
 
She has been bringing her hand together for about a month now, lifts her head up 45-90 degrees and makes all kinds of coos and giggles.  She is a very smiley and happy baby!  She is quickly passing all the milestones and it is so fun to see her grow and change daily!
I love this picture!
I love this one too.  A couple weekends ago we were in Columbus and I couldn't pass up this outfit at H&M. 
 

A happy girl with a little smile :)
 
Jack loved getting his $5
He loves his big sister!  Cute story:  The other day I put Avonlea on the couch near where the boys were playing and walked away.  A second later she started crying and Jack yelled, "Don't worry, Mom!  They are happy tears!"
Jack is growing and getting to be such a big boy and helper.  He is learning so much!
 
We went out to eat on New Years and I got a cute pic of the two of us.
 
Another one of my favorite church outfits.
 
Cool baby.
We met some friends from Akron and got a hotel room at this new hotel that has a small indoor waterpark.  The kids LOVED it!  We had a great weekend!!!  Avonlea couldn't go without a swimsuit but she didn't use it...  If you can't tell, her brothers ADORE her and shower her with kisses, hugs, and love all the time.  I have been so proud of them.  In fact, Jack has said a couple times that he wishes he ONLY had a sister (after a little quarrel with Drew).
 
 
I love this outfit because it says "I love my family" but all the animals are different (like adoption) so I loved it even more!  And what is cuter than a baby yawn!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pics are awesome!! I think that's hilarious that Jack wishes he only had a sister after a fight. I can't get over how photogenic Avonlea is! What's with all your beautiful children??

P.S. All bankers should wear a hat like that and a blazer with a T shirt. So professional. Ha!

Chris said...

I am so happy for you! She is lovely and you all look fabulous! Miss you so much! E's almost at the end of his screaming phase, so I can call you soon (like in a few months- but it's changing, I can feel it)!

Chris said...

I am so happy for you guys! She is lovely and you all look fabulous! I miss you much! E is nearing the end of his screaming phase (I'm just sure of it) so I'll be able to call you soon (like in a few months - but it's close, I can feel it)!

Self Sustaining Life said...

Oh my goodness she is sooooo beautiful! LOVE all the pics and I will have to check out that money system thing of your friends. Frances needs to start doing chores.
-Estelle

Stephen, Erica, Kalli, Ziek, Sky, Luke, Eliza said...

How fun! Eliza had that same outfit ;) A neighbor saw it an bought it for us. So fun to see your cute family growing. Avonlea is absolutely gorgeous!!