Our Family

Saturday, December 29, 2012

More Wedding, Some Christmas & More

 This year was an especially awesome year.  The boys just kept opening and opening and after the presents were all opened, we surprised the boys with a trampoline all set up in the back yard.  It took Jeff about 10-12 hours to put it up the week before (I was still gone with the boys so it worked out well).
 Drew loved his new cowboy boots and put them on as soon as he opened them.
 The mess spread from the living room, down the hall and into the family room!  It was pretty crazy.
 The boys got to jump on the tramp all afternoon...and then the snow started.  Jeff got to leave early so he stopped by the store, bought all new snow gear for the boys, and took them outside for an afternoon of snowy fun.  He is an awesome dad like that.  He has gone out with them every day since then too. 
 Avonlea is starting to enjoy her baths (not so much the first few weeks!).
 
The boys LOVE to play with Poppa (and Grandpa C too...I didn't get a pic of them).

I took a pic in just a onesie so you can see her rolls...they have gotten even bigger!

Poppa and Avonlea at Cheesecake Factory...Yummy!  Can't wait until she can enjoy it too.

There can't be too many pictures of this outfit.
 Avonlea and GG (great-grandma).
 The biggest pizza ever!  I know it doesn't look like it, but it is HUGE!
 Cousin Eloise at breakfast!  She is only 14 months old and has 12 teeth!!

Avonlea and Great Grandpa
I love this picture of Aunt Estelle, Uncle Scott, and cousins Frances and Eloise.

Drew made good friends with Jeff's cousin's husband.



The wedding luncheon was awesome!!!

Can I get some more of that stuff, PLEASE?!?!  The food was delish!

The happy, happy couple!

Aunt Estelle and Frances!
These two are only a few months apart.  It was like having three year old twins---hilarious!!

Getting down at the wedding reception.  And that is the end (for now!  I still have pics on my Nikon).

No comments: