Until recently, Drew was "the baby" of our family. I can't believe my (until five months ago) baby just turned four (I can't believe Jack will be 6 next month!!). I am so glad Avonlea is here now because I think I would have taken this year kind of hard with out her. He is a character. I'm not sure what happened on his fourth birthday but he has been a different kid. No, really, he has. He has been potty trained for a couple years but I always put a diaper on him at night. On the night of his fourth birthday, he declared he would NOT wear a diaper any longer (can't blame him). So we put him in a pull up that night. He took it off. We put it back on him in the middle of the night. He took it off. So, every night since we put him in a pull up and most nights he takes it off if he wakes up to go to the bathroom. I have to say, I am very glad. A few more dry nights and we won't even try. There have been other things too. Its just funny. He must feel "older" now that he is four. He is also our most dramatic child (see picture below). He can ham it up and knows just when to turn on the charm. We are so glad he is part of our family and we love him soooo much!
Drew picked out his own birthday cake. It was really cool with all the colors.
Everyone liked his choice!
He got lots and lots and lots of presents! But that is another post for another time :)
Sunday, March 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is so cute! Happy Birthday Drew!
Post a Comment