
Jeff has really been wanting to take Jack to the Children's Museum so today after he got off his overnight on call, we went. Jack of course was drawn to all the cars and trucks but we finally convinced him to "ride" the horsey.

I think Jeff had almost as much fun as Jack. This was a huge magnet (Jack LOVES magnets...we take them to church and they keep him busy for a long time in Sacrament meeting).

Thanks, Jeff for the great shot!

On Saturday, I can't believe I "turned" 8 months pregnant. I know, I know I don't look that big...I think it is a couple things...the pattern on this dress is great for looking small and I think I might be a bit tiny (but I have gained 23 POUNDS!!!).

I definitely feel big the last week or so. My ribs are killing me!

Last Friday my friend Becky and her two kids joined me at the Aquarium. It was tons of fun. Her daughter Hazel is 6 months older than Jack and I think they could pass for twins (except that she is talking soooo much more!!). They were both having a little snack while they watched the fish.

Jack was enjoying the boat steering wheel at the Aquarium.

He won't even get off a car to play with the balls.
6 comments:
Fun! I cant Believe you have a month left! Crazy!
You do look TINY! I gained 45 lbs with Abby and felt HUGE! The childrens museum looks like fun!
What a fun place! So just curious, how much did you gain with Jack? j/k. I think I gained my Gracie-weight before we got her. You look darling by the way!!!
Very Cute post! Discovery Gateway is such an awesome CM!! You look beautiful as a preggers lady.
I would love the story on why you think you might "go" soon.
Also, loved the "Mother's Mistakes" story. That is a good one to have written down. These little people are so funny!!
You do look small for 8 months. I have that same dress. I'll have to remember that it might be slimming =)
Don't you love that place? I need to take Makai there. Hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment