Our Family

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Oh, to be able to sleep like a baby...

Jack has always slept with this blanket (Linus), but lately the attachment is for to be over his face. He is totally asleep. A few weeks ago as I went in to check on him, he had this blanket over his face. I freaked out a bit, called Jeff and we decided to take it off. As soon as we did, he woke up, cried, and threw it back over his face (and started sucking his thumb to ease himself back into slumber). So, now we just let him sleep that way. The last few nights we took pictures of the funny positions he has got himself into.
His feet are coming out the side of the crib.

This one we call "crossed, crib leg"


Kids are so funny!

Today before church, Jack crawled into this little basket and thought it was fun, until he couldn't get out by himself.

5 comments:

Becky J. said...

Wow, now that's real talent to sleep in positions like those! And I slept with my blankie forever, so I totally understand. Cute kid. :)

Deidra said...

I can't believe he sleeps with his blanket on his face! I would totally freak out, but if he cried I would probably let him do it. Kids are so funny!

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. I can NOT believe that Carter could be making his debut in two months! The post about Jack's sleeping positions/blanket was hilarious. What a funny little guy. Oh, and wierd about that charge on your account. So odd. Good luck with this medicine rotation (it sucks)...I hope Jeff is done with it before the baby comes for sure!! Give me a call and we'll get together, ok?

Charise said...

I think he likes playing peek a boo with the monster who lives under his crib, and he falls asleep waiting her out.

Summer said...

That is so funny!! Grace sleeps a little weird too and it freaks me out!