Our Family

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

On Call

Jeff has started back on "36 hour" night shifts. UGH! It isn't NEAR as bad as last year but our little man sure wants to be like his daddy (he LOVES Jeff's pager).
We aren't sure when this started happening, but every time we take his picture, he squats!

Dr. Carlson on call. He put it on his diaper (Jeff doesn't wear it on his diaper, but on his belt, I promise).


More crazy sleeping...I don't get it...he is on top of his pillow. (Poor kid, he has his first fever (EVER)...102 degrees...no infections though, we were a bit worried after the mono...already been to the doc, he's fine).



Next to the pillow

He's kind of got it, now...but he took the pillow case off and through it over the side of the crib.


PS: ARE ANY OF YOU HAVING PROBLEMS DOWNLOADING TO BLOGGER??? I CAN'T GET ANY VIDEOS TO DOWNLOAD AND PICTURES TAKE FOREVER...AND IT IS ONLY THIS SITE. CAN ANYONE HELP ME??? PLEASE!!!!


6 comments:

Deidra said...

Are you moving him to a big boy bed before the baby comes? Make sure it had railings, that kid is all over the place! Funny.

jessica said...

Download windows live writer...
it's free and it will change your life! Just google windows live writer and then go to the site and download it. It doesn't take long at all and it is SO much better than blogger!

::Kayla:: said...

Thats So cute of Jack!

M & S Eagar said...

Love the pager pics. Dang fevers. And, yes sometimes I have problems uploading pics onto blogger. It always brings up a funny sequence of html jibberish, but I just ignore it and click on post anyway and my pics are always on my blog. Good Luck.

Charise said...

Be still my heart! That Jack is a boy for the ages. I think you should get a picture of both Jeff and Jack in their diapers, squatting for the camera. Ha!

SarahDB said...

I LOVE the pager on the diaper!