
We can't believe it has been two years since Jack's birth. He has blessed our lives so much. He (and his birth mom) made us parents! Recently, a friend asked me if there was any difference between an adopted child and a biological child. I told her no, but that I still felt Jack's birth was a bigger miracle. We know so much that he was suppose to be part of our family.

Hope you enjoy a few of his pictures from yesterday. I think the turned out adorable! But how could they not. He is so stinkin' cute!

Here are a few things about Jack. #1- He LOVES trains! That is what he chose for his birthday "theme." He loves cars, trucks, and motorcycles (best new word he is saying, too).

He has 16 teeth (four are about halfway in). He weighs 31 pounds. He loves to swing more than anything at the park.

The slide comes in second.

He is wearing 3T clothes and size 6 or 7 shoe.

He adores Drew and wants to hold him all the time. We are sooo happy Jack is part of our family! He is such a good, smart boy.
8 comments:
Happy birthday Jack! I cannot believe he is already two! Time flies so fast. He is such a handsome little guy. What a blessing to have him in your life. I'm sure he is a great big brother too.
Happy Birthday to the 2yr. old boy! I can't believe it! His pictures turned out cute. I love that he loves trains! :)
Happy Birthday Jack!! It is hard to believe that time has gone that fast.
Happy Birthday Jack!!!!!! Such a big happy boy. Wishing everyone well and glad to see you all so happy. A beautiful family....
He is a charmer! The camera loves you, Jack! Happy happy birthday! Hope it was a great one.
Aww I love them!!! My bother also loved trains and still does haha! Happy Birthday jack!
What adorable pictures! I love the picture of Jack with his sunglasses. Colson loves to wear his too, except he wears his upside down! Very cute little boys you have!
He is such a handsome little boy. Happy Birthday to Jack. Time does fly by Alison, savor every moment.
Post a Comment