Our Family

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Everyday Life

This was a couple weeks ago...you can see he has changed a lot from this picture to the last, taken yesterday.
"I don't want to sit by HIM!"

Days are full of Bubble Mo-hawks.


Pretending to feed people. animals, or trucks.



Three favorites: Hat, Blankie, & Bike




Becoming a stuffed sausage ;) This was last week. We had fun going to the children's museum and aquarim. I didn't get any pictures though because my card if full.


He says, "I clean, Momma! Peeez!"



"Daddy fix it. Daddy fix it. JACK fix it!"


The other morning he found his Little People Nativity. He hadn't seen it since xmas. I stopped everything I was doing and took the opportunity to tell him the story. He kept saying, "Kiss Baby Jesus."


It's official, he's a chunk (3.5 months old)! We're diggin' the new clothes!




2 comments:

kdance said...

Very cute pics!

Becky said...

Your boys are growing up so fast. I feel bad that I haven't been able to get together with you, or even stay caught up on your blog. I've just been soooo busy! The boys are cute and it looks like you have had a lot of fun lately.