Our Family

Thursday, June 4, 2009

FINALLY!!

Finally, pictures are posting...but I have to do it one at a time. So, this is a picture at Temple Granite Hike. We went a couple weekends ago. It was fun to get outside. And we ran into some friends from Med School in Iowa that now live in Detroit. It was so much fun!!


The weather has been great and we have been going to the park a lot!! Jack loves, loooves, LOOOVES to swing. Seriously, that is almost all he does at the park (I would have never guess because he is such a cautious kid). My friend says that when I comb Jack's hair like this it looks like a toupee, but I still think it looks cute.


We are seeing a bit more of Drew's personality. AKA: Wants to be held all the time!! This was a couple weeks ago and he is MUCH bigger now--he can't even fit into these clothes anymore.



2 weeks ago.




I said that we went to Oregon in the next post. Here are more pictures. You can see he is a bit more chuncky here. He's getting thunder thighs :)





My parents with the boys :) They had a great time hearing Jack talk. He pretty much says whatever he wants now. I finally figured out a few things he has been saying like.. Domis. I would just smile and say, "Yeah." But I finally figured it out. He has been saying Thomas all this time!!! He calls all his trains Thomas...silly Mama, why didn't I get that ;) Here is another one I haven't been able to figure out until today. Mind you he says it really fast, no spaces: Datdatar. Yep, he was saying, "That's a star." I guess we have a few in the house and he knows his star shape REALLY well.

Papa giving a horsey-ride!!


My parents have this great backyard that Jack LOVED playing in. They have a little river that runs through it and Jack played and played in the water. I'll post a video soon :)


We decided to just ditch the shoes, pants and shirt after the first minute. He was going in no matter what. I still have lots more to post...trying to play catch up for 3 weeks without blogging isn't easy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we miss that little kid! Drew is also looking so cute. I just can't wait until we are a little closer to you guys.

Scott

Becky J. said...

Wow, they're both getting so big! What cute boys. Glad you got to go play in Pendleton for a week. I'm sure they love their Gramma and Grampa Megehee.