
I LOVE this picture! But I think Jack has a bit of an evil smile. He is thinking, "Just you wait. Just you wait, Mama."

My
adorable train engineer enjoying lunch. Oh, he is talking so much. I would say he is saying 3-5 new words a day right now. It is unbelievable the things he is coming up with. We had a big rain storm the other day (okay, ALL week) and he keeps calling it a "Flower Shower." We would say, "a rain storm." No Mama, "A FLOWER SHOWER!!"

Yep, both my boys look like Brad Pitt in this hat.

Jack loves Brighton jewelry, too ;)

He followed me into the bathroom (I call him my little duckling these days) and got into my jewelry. It kept him very entertained.

Just watching a little "Horton" while trying to wake up after a nap. It backfired on me and now he always wants to "Watch, Elephant." Yes, he says elephant very clearly.

Drew got this cute outfit from my grandma's friend Minalou.

Yes, he has a tail :)

Just had to throw this one in...gosh, he really does look like my baby pictures.

Blast from the Past
4 comments:
I really wish I could snuggle him and kiss his sweet cheeks! He's growing soooo quickly!
P.S. Emma tells everyone know that she's a second grader and Brady just finished a Kindergarten Safety Town camp this week. Can you believe it?!
your boys are tooo cute!!!
Darling pictures! I know how you feel with the whole watching a movie to wake up from a nap. Evan always wants to watch Cars when he wakes up now. I don't mind too much because half the time he wakes up in a terrible mood, so that helps a lot.
That Jack is such a cutie! What a little heart-breaker! And yes, Drew looks a lot like your baby pictures. I think it's hilarious that he'll laugh and then stop as soon as you take a picture.
Post a Comment