

Jack is getting so big! He can count to ten (and in Spanish). He knows the days of the week, and about 5-10 letter recognition, and these shapes: circle, triangle, square, rectangle, heart, star and pentagon. He frequently tells me what shapes his food is. It is pretty funny.



Drew is still fighting with his GERD but we have decided to give him more solids and table food, which he has really enjoyed and I think he is putting on more weight. Jack dry-heaved twice from the smell of his new food puke (and I didn't think anything could smell as bad a formula puke, but it is much, MUch, MUCH worse--a sentence I never thought I would say). He is standing for quite a while and took a few steps the other night. I think he is working up the courage to take off.


Uncle Mark and Aunt Alicia moved to a nice new house and we had fun playing on their love sack, Jack wouldn't dare get on it though Drew loved it!






1 comment:
I can't believe I've never even met Drew yet. He's so cute and getting soooo big.
My "baby" has been twirling around all day in her slip pretending she's a ballerina with her imaginary friends. Our "babies" are growing up too fast!
Post a Comment