Our Family

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just Thinking...

It is so much more fun to clean:

*Fingerprints off the tables instead of just dusk
*Cheerios and mac n' cheese off the floor instead of just dirt
*Forehead and tongue (yes, tongue) marks off the mirrors instead of just toothpaste

I'm so thankful for those 20 little fingers that make little messes all over, all the time. Cleaning was so boring before you. Thanks for adding a little spice to my life. Please don't think I am being sarcastic. That is really what I thought last night as I cleaned my house (but didn't finish completely, because heck, it never really is completely clean any more and I wouldn't change a thing).

4 comments:

shelly said...

Woah. I need your attitude! I'll remember that next time I'm sweeping and saying, "Tate! Just say 'done', when you're done! You don't have to throw everything on the floor to tell me!"

Misty said...

so true! I love it too!

Becky T said...

So true! I love it, you said it perfectly. Sometimes it's hard to have a mess all the time, but when I think about it at those times, I know for sure that I will miss it when they're all grown up. :(

Karen Dick said...

Awesome sentiment!