A week or so ago I found that Jack had microwaved his cell phone. It was an old one we gave him and apparently Jeff didn't notice it was in there when he heated something up and I found it later... you can see it is burned on the top and other places. Our microwave smelled for days.
I can't believe that Drew is 10 months old! He is such a sweet baby. He has 5 1/2 teeth (one is just about to come out), can crawl as fast as Jack can chase him, and loves to climb up the stairs {but hates to fall backward off them...it hasn't been easy keeping him away}.
Don't you just love the snaggle-tooth look? Well, that snaggle tooth and the others have been chewing on my furniture...I have bit marks on my coffee table and he almost chewed a hole in the rocking chair fabric.
I got these 4t pajamas before he was born (I thought they were so cute and they were only $3, so I couldn't pass them up). They looked so big back then, I never thought he would wear them this soon. He has got so big lately. He is wearing a size 9 or 10 shoe and is definitely going to be in 4t for the summer. He is so tall and skinny (who would have ever thought from his baby belly?).

While feeding Drew one morning, Jack took all the water bottles out of the box and lined them up along the table.
Jack got some duplicate gifts so we took some back and got him a guitar (shh, don't tell him it is actually a ukulele). He LOVES it and hasn't put it down for days.



3 comments:
Hey there...I just wanted you to know that we finalized last Friday and we will be sealed on Saturday. I posted some finalization pictures so go and check them out:)
Thanks for being a source of support during the craziest moments of my life.
I adore the pictures you take of my nephews. You are great at catching hilarious moments! And at narrating! I am always laughing when I look through it, so I try not to do it at work or I laugh and make everyone come see. Everyone in the back office is familiar with Jack and Drew. As well they should be with such gorgeousnesses!
What cute boys you have Alison!
Kathryn- nannygoat (I accidentally signed in with my hubby's account.)
Post a Comment