Today has been the best day in a long time. Jeff is working!! We surprised his office this morning with breakfast (in a monsoon, no less)! It was really fun. I just had to show a few favorite picture from the last 8 months. This picture of Drew was on his 2nd birthday about a month ago. Not his best picture, but it will do for now.
My parents took us on a really fun weekend trip to the zoo.
Enjoying the zoo!
Drew shares the same love of shoes that I do ;) He came around the corner and yelled, "I'm pretty!"
This was the first snow storm last Fall. Jack LOVED playing in the snow...that's my little Iowan!!
Thanks so much to my family for everything...especially these two adorable parents.
Christmas eve!! I set up my camera on the tri-pod...not too bad :)
Monday, April 4, 2011
Aah! Internet feels great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good to hear you made it. I've been thinking about you guys. Those are some adorable pictures of the family. I want to see pics of the lovely home, too =)
There soooo BIG now!!! We miss you!!
Post a Comment