It was a very busy week! On Monday we surprised Jeff and his new office staff with muffins and fruit and bottled water for Jeff's first day of work! I think he was really surprised! Then we registered Jack for preschool and with only 6 weeks left, we just decided to start and let him meet some news friends. His first official day was on Tuesday. He went back Wed and has loved every moment (at least that is what I can get out of him). Thursday some new friends took us to the children's museum. I was REALLY impressed with it. There are animals (Drew is watching them above) and love to things to do.
Of course driving the garbage truck was both the boys top favorite thing to do.
Jack loved working this excavator. He was heavy but he was determined to do it!! I was so proud of him!
Then the boys dug for dinosaur bones. It was a really fun time!!
Friday we met some of our good friends (Matt and Stacy) in Columbus for a whirl-wind weekend trip. It was SO MUCH fun!!! Friday the kids swam for hours, then we switched baby-sitting duty so each couple could attend the temple. It was REALLY nice!! Jeff and I actually got to sit next to each other in the sessions--pretty cool.
Then we all went to COSI (Center of Science and Industry). It is suppose to be the #1 Nationally ranked Science Center and it was AMAZING!!!!! We spend a couple hours in there.
Drew was working a robot.
The first part of the center is pretty loud so poor Jack spend a lot of the time with him hands over his ears.




There were some amazing things to see, like the ride in a space ship, and the ocean part was awesome, too. There was a submarine, divers in a pool who waved to all the kids and did tricks. Then we grabbed some lunch at Potbelly Sandwich Shop and then headed to Grater's Icecream shop. I have a new favorite thing...chocolate covered pretzel cones!!! They are heavenly. Then we stopped at Costco on the way out of town. The kids were all great but poor Drew crashed in the car. He was so exhausted...and I forgot to mention we swam in the morning before the science center, too. Thanks again for the awesome weekend!!!
Monday, April 11, 2011
A Very Busy Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE new posts! What a very cool weekend - mostly stuff for the boys, but you got to do adult stuff, too! Very cool. I love the pictures - your camera is amazing.
Love you!
Alison, I am so happy to see you are back :) I cannot belive how big your boys have gotten. Drew has changed so much! They are both such cute boys.
awww look at you guys! The boys have gotten huge and so cute. Love the pic of you guys and the Eagers! Makes me miss Iowa! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment