She came to our house and brought all her props and it was just so easy and fun and they turned out gorgeous!
This is just one that I took on my iphone the other day. She is just such a sweetie! I can't believe she is ONE MONTH OLD today! The time is going by so quickly and I swear we can see her growing and getting bigger each day! The boys are still LOVING having a baby sister (Drew still calls her him and he instead of her and she but it is adorable).
Then last Sunday it was 70 degrees and we hadn't had any family pictures so my friend took my camera and got some shots of us. I edited them on picmonkey (if you don't know about this site for editing pictures, it is SO AWESOME!!!). It is a quick post but had to put something up :)
We are a very happy family of FIVE!!!



1 comment:
Congratulations Allison! I know how hard it is to keep going when you are so beaten down...how sweet is that reward for enduring to the end :) I am so so happy for you!
Post a Comment