Our Family

Friday, December 28, 2012

Its been WAY too long!

 I had to start this post with my new favorite pictures of the kids.  While we were with family, we got some adorable pictures taken.  We had "cousin" pictures taken with Audrey (My brother and his wife's little girl).  She is such a sweetie and the boys had so much fun playing with her.  But the thing that will stick out in my mind the most is that my brother is playing Santa in these pictures.  It was a great idea this photographer had so that kids aren't scared. 
 Our best present!!  Notice both boys are playing with their shoe laces--hee hee.

 At Thanksgiving, with our friends in Akron, the kids got to sit with Santa at the Akron festival of trees.  We had a great time!  My friend Stacy and I went a little nuts on Black Thursday night (okay, I went nuts, she did fine).  We decided it needs to be a new tradition.
 Thanksgiving and Christmas!!
 Thanksgiving morning!!
 Jeff helped put up the tree and Jack got to put the star on top.  The video is really cute that I took of it.
 This outfit is so cute!
 Brotherly loves!
 Sweet sleeping baby!
 Also, one of my favorite outfits!  This was a couple weeks ago and she is so much chunkier now :)
This is one of my favorite hair bows.  It is from the online store called Miss Plunkett's Boutique.  Adorable stuff!
 
 This was Jack's last ride for a few weeks.  It is just too cold and snowy for humans and animals to be out riding (even in the inside barn/arena).  We'll start back up at the end of Jan if it warms up a little.
Drew loves to come in for quick loves!  I've got a lot more pictures I have loaded onto my computer so hopefully I'll update again really soon (you have to see wedding pictures!).

No comments: