Our Family

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Fun Times

I seriously LOVE this picture. It kinda expresses Jack's new objections. He started screaming when I took the bow from his hand and put it on his head. I gave it right back.
After he got the bow back.
Playing with Daddy and having so much fun seeing up high.

Hangin' out after church (that why the shirt is untucked).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say, I love looking at ALL of your pictures! I must say, I am way behind on scrapbooking now! Too many cute pictures to choose from. I'm not jealous about that snow storm, I will come visit in spring! One last thing- I love the jacket you are wearing, Alison. It looks great on you! (I know- I know- I finally posted a comment- don't faint!)

Dan and Amanda Arrhenius said...

I love the crazy tantrums they begin to have over the sillest things. Jack is really growing up. When does he turn 1...pretty soon right? Well I hope you are all doing well in Utah. I really wish I was there right now!
Amanda

Heitmann Family said...

I loved your newsletter. I bet your Christmas will be different with Jack this year. Lots of fun!!!

Erin said...

I love that top picture of Jack with the bow on his head. It is so funny what will make kids cry!

Becky T said...

Totally funny picture with the screaming child and a bow on his head. Too cute! Looks like you better be prepared to get a run for your money with this one, huh?! :) And the snow in Utah looks gorgeous. I am missing snow sooooo bad right now!