Our Family

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Not Feeling So Bad After All...

I almost pasted Jack's face on this kid's body-just kidding. Really though, I just read this article from a couple weeks ago about this baby who is eight months old (same as Jack). At birth he was 7 pounds 4 ounces. At 8 months old, he weighs 41 pounds!! I am not feeling so bad about having a 25 pound, 8 month old right now. I can't imagine carrying that kid on my hip. And separation anxiety or not, I would NOT be carrying him around the house. In the article his mom said that she is still breastfeeding him 20 times a day--HELLO!! That could be the problem!! Jack is only taking a bottle 3-4 times a day.

7 comments:

Becky T said...

OH my gosh! That is CRAZY! Yeah, Jack doesn't hold a candle to that kid and Jack is waaaaay cuter! And wow, I can't believe Jack is 8 months old! Times flies!

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

That is awesome. I totally think you should have put jack's face on that lil baby's body that would have been hiliarious! And I am kinda jealous that baby has bigger boobs than me!

Heitmann Family said...

I read that too a couple of weeks ago and felt so bad for the little guy. Jack is cuter than him!!!

Erin said...

WOW! My eyes got as big as saucers when I saw that picture. That is one big baby!

The Nielsen Family said...

Oh my, I guess you can be grateful for Jack's size.

KP said...

wow. My little 16 month old is now on an "all fat" diet so that she can gain weight. (she's just under 20 lbs.)
Maybe I should take some tips from that mom!

kdance said...

Aye Carumba! That's a HUGE baby! I'm still breastfeeding Evan 5 times a day, and I thought that was a lot. What the????!!!!