Our Family

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Here are some more really cute pictures from Anne's visit last week.
I think this is a cute picture.
This one you can see the side and back of my haircut.
I LOVE this picture!



Crazy girls! We had a good time remembering the "old" times.
I take Jack swimming 2-4 times a week and we usually go with Chris and Gavin. I told Chris that we better document all this so the boys will know just how great of moms we were.
Jack LOVES to play in the pool. He loves to play on the steps and splash all over and then get in a baby floaty and go all around the pool with me. Also, I had no idea that you could still get a tan with 70 SPF on. Jack is getting sooo tan (and I have a teeny tiny bit of a tan so I decided to go down to 30 SPF for me)!
Gavin and Chris
Gavin and Chris
Also, I don't have a picture but I wanted to do a little shout out to Jeff. On Tuesday he officially start became a Second Year Resident!!! He spends the next three months just doing foot and ankle surgery and he is loving every minute of it. Yesterday he came home so excited because it was the first time he had done over 6 surgeries in a day! Go Babe! I am so proud of you!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me come play, even if it was such a short visit! I always have the best time with you guys. I'm glad you liked the pictures I sent. You are a great photographer!!!
-anne

jessica said...

Jack is so adorable! And your hair cut is so cute...I'm trying to get brave enough to go shorter but I haven't gotten there yet. You pull it off very well...

And thank you for linking us on your blog. I appreciate it so much. It makes me realize that I really need to update mine...

Becky T said...

CUTE hair! I love the pictures, you guys are always doing fun stuff! :)

Ashley said...

I love your hair, it is so cute. You also are so skinny. It looks like you had a great time and I love the pictures. I didn't know you could get a tan on spf 70, that is what I use. I will have to go try that out.

Lyndsie and Daniel said...

Such cute pictures. And your hair is so darling! You always look so cute. How nice to have a pool to visit all the time in this blistering heat!

Sherie said...

Congrats to Jeff! That is so awesome!