
Jack turned 15 months today. He still isn't walking. He loves talking (with new words almost daily)...wheels are still a favorite with water coming in second (yes, he would rather push something than get in the pool. A day I never thought I would see). I will give his stats next time as his appt. is on Monday.

This evening was also our "Pioneer Day" Church Celebration. It was complete with a kid's petting zoo. Jeff kinda liked this little chick.


They let him sit inside with the bunnies.

The VERY best park of the day was the balloon!!!! He would NOT let go (until he saw a motor bike with big wheels and he was OFF).


Yes, Jack is petting a miniture sheep. Baby steps, baby steps.
3 comments:
hey congrats on the great dumpster dive! Also - thanks for the call last night. I got an email from her husband today that made me cry like a baby. I feel really badly though because I can't quite remember who she is. It's horribly sad though....
I can't believe he is 15 months old! What a cutie pie! That litlte petting zoo looks like so much fun.
15 months--crazy! Our little guys are getting way to big!
Post a Comment