Our Family

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Jack is ready for bed...but I can't find him!
Today I made Oobleck, think Jack would like playing with it but he just wanted to eat it, so it was short-lived.
Jack LOVES to read book. Seriously, he will sit and "read" book for a good 20-30 minutes (especially when I rotate them and it is a new batch, like this time).
What do you do when your kid screams for a lemon at a restaurant? Well, we believe in natural consequences...
Give it to him.
He loves it!
Jeff had a little bet with himself (that I didn't know about) that if he got down to 215 pounds then he was going to shave his head.
Wow! I would have bought myself a new outfit...but whatever.

4 comments:

Becky J. said...

I love that you know about Oobleck! Of course you do, you were a teacher, too! I would do Oobleck as part of our science unit every year, and it was always the highlight of the year. I'll have to try that sometime with Sophie!

Becky T said...

Haha, I cant' see Jack either! Too cute! And I think I'd have gone for a new outfit too, but hey, whatever floats your boat. Either way, that's awesome to reach a goal!

The Nielsen Family said...

How awesome that Jack will say when he is stinky. Carter sees the diaper in my hand and runs for his life.

Carter loves lemons too, how funny.

Way to go Jeff for loosing some weight and looking good bald. How fun.

kdance said...

I wish Evan loved the pool as much as Jack! He's starting to warm up to it more. I would give my right arm to have Jack's skin! He's a babe.