Our Family

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Some of our Christmas...

Sorry, I am having issues getting the pictures to upload in the correct order but her goes...My Grandma Gee from Oklahoma got to come for a couple days. She had never meet Jeff, Alicia, or Jack. It had been years since I got to see her, too. We are glad she got to visit and hope she had a good time :)

Mark and Alicia Christmas afternoon.

A couple weeks old, but here is my 7-month preggo picture. I HAD gained about 19 pounds but over Christmas week I gained at least 4 more, I think. I had another appointment that went well. Carter was head down but most likely he is still moving all around, so they will keep checking, although I am pretty sure little feet are kicking me in the ribs constantly. They told me that most likely they will induce me around 38 weeks so that means I have less than 9 weeks to go. That also means that he could be here as early as the first week in March (about the 5th). It was really cool for my parents to go to the appointment, too. The ultrasound was short but we really got to see Carter's face and of course, he shared his "boy" parts again. He really wants me to know, he is definitely a boy.


One night we went to the Old Spaghetti Factory and then saw the lights on Temple Square. It was tons of fun, but VERY cold!

Jack was bundled up in shirt, sweater, coat, mittens, 2 hats, and a down blanket & he was still a bit chilled when we got in the car--brrrrr! My mom actually got frost-bite on her face. It was REALLY cold. Jack enjoyed seeing the lights and I never knew how funny it was to see kids try to point to something with mittens on. He would just raise his hand up and it looked like it was waving.

Christmas Eve night we drove through the Thanksgiving Point lights. That was fun to see, too. Jack LOVED it (well, at least 70% of it). His favorite lights were the ones that looked like they moving over our heads.


Santa filled our stockings and gave Jack a really cool Aqua-doodle and a tractor. I didn't really get any other good Christmas pictures on my camera so I will have to wait to get them emailed from other family members and then I will share :) But we had a wonderful Christmas! Everyone was so generous! It was fun seeing Jack this year. He didn't really understand why he was getting so much, but he would rip open presents and then wouldn't open another one until the toy was completely out of the box and he could play with it for a minute. It took us a while to get through all his presents.







No comments: