Well, I guess I should start by saying my doctor is in Hawaii!! Now, I thought OBGYNs (especially specialists) could NEVER go out of town...I mean really! Shouldn't doctors have to work 365 days a year? Yeah, I know, I am a doctor's wife. Good for him. So, my Blood Pressure is actually down (which is good) but means I am NOT NOT NOT being induced on Thursday (a March birthday it is). And most likely we won't know when this kid is coming. So.......don't hold your breath, because I'm not. I guess, just keep checking our blog over the next couple weeks. Although, I was promised it wouldn't be after March 12th. The nurse told me not to cry but I wasn't even thinking that...but the more I thought about 2 more weeks, the more I wanted to (but didn't). They say he is between 6.5-7 pounds right now and really long. He "dropped" a couple weeks ago but it definitely hasn't relieved the pressure off my ribs (man, "lightening" is a weird feeling-I won't go into detail). There are lots more details of my appt. but I am sure you don't really want to hear them. The most important news is that we won't be meeting him any time soon (or, uh, soon enough).
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HUGS! The last two weeks will go by fast (for everyone BUT you) and you will get to meet him SOON! Enjoy the last two weeks with Jack as an only child!
I sure hope OB's get to leave town once in a while!! But too bad for you on not having a baby this week. But yeah on the low bp. I am just looking on the bright side!! Hang in there-it will be here before you know it.
Hang in there - like Aimee said it will all happen before you know it! Having said that, I understand how you're feeling.
hang in there! if it's any consolation, the longer the baby is inside, the better for him...and you dont have to feed and change diapers at night just yet...
Post a Comment