Our Family

Thursday, February 19, 2009

New Jack Pictures

Life after a tooth breaks through is AWESOME!!! Honestly, he is a whole new kid when his teeth don't bother him. After lunch he just decided to relax in his chair. Look at those BIG size 6 feet :)
So HAPPY!




Now this is what I call Food Storage!



I got a crazy and decided I wanted to make my own burp clothes for this baby. Honestly, I don't like to sew because my type A personality comes out (not that these are perfect by any means), but I try my hardest to have them be. I think they turned out really good. I LOVE the size. They are just right for a bunch of baby puke :) Jeff says maybe I have un-jinxed us by making a dozen of them. Now the baby won't be colicy. I am not so sure. We were both REALLY bad and Jack was, too. But at least I have cute burp clothes.





5 comments:

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

What cute burp cloths!! Where did you pick up the fabric?

shelly said...

Cute burp cloths! Every time I see that you have a new post I expect baby news!

Sylwia said...

jack is such a cute boy, it's so neat that his birth mom can look at the blog. wow, technology has really changed things. she can see him almost in his daily life. i think that's really special...

::Kayla:: said...

Hey i dont see my name lol. Nice burp clothes!

Charise said...

Cute burp cloths - they looked perfect to me. What a wonderful thing it would be if Carter wasn't colicky!! Maybe you should make some more burp cloths to up your chances of the jinx. Worth a try. :)