Our Family

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Life has been Crazy!

Wow! You know it is nuts around here when I don't get to blogging for a month. First, we moved. Then we got robbed. Two days later, we left for a week. We just returned yesterday. Like I said, things are nuts around here. Things still aren't all put away. Drew turned 7 months (where is my baby going??). Jeff has some job interviews. Yep, that just about sums it up. I'll post pictures after I find a moment to breathe.

4 comments:

M & S Eagar said...

Okay...I'm glad you're all okay, but you can't just say "we were robbed" and then move on without details.

What happened?!

Becky J. said...

Wow, Alison! You have been busy! Sorry about the being robbed part, though! I hope nothing valuable was taken!

::Kayla:: said...

U moved?!!!!

Online Pharmacy said...

Thank you for the helpful information. I hope you keep up the good work on making your blog a success!