Once again there are more pictures of Drew but it's not because I love him more...its just easier to get a picture of a 7 month old than a 2 1/2 year old :) He hasn't been having any food (because of the vomiting,while we try to figure it out) but he LOVES his high chair and sits with us as every meal.Doesn't he look sweet?

Our church at a party hoe-down last weekend and Jack really wanted to go down this slide. So, he hung onto my neck, I carried him up, and down we went. He loved it...Jeff had to grab the camera and document it from behind...thanks, Hun. Love you, too.

Jack got a spider web painted on his face. Don't let this expression fool you, he loved every moment of it.

I bought the boys another cute (cheap...$2.75 for the sweaters and $7 for the pants) matching outfit. Here is Drew sporting his.


This was their first time actually playing together. It was really cute and I just had to grab the camera and snap a picture :)











4 comments:
Oh, cuteness! I can't believe how big they are both getting, and each of them are SO adorable!
Cute matching outfits, both in stripes, and in dipes only!
A-dorable! We wear just diapers (and panties) and socks during the winter sometimes, too. Love it.
I LOVE all these pictures. So stinkin' cute. I like the 'Bros' picture. We'll leave off the 'before ho's' part until they are a little older. And what a cool mom, to go hiking up the slide where few moms but many kids have gone before!
Post a Comment