Our Family

Monday, October 26, 2009

PUKE!

Drew has been puking for a couple weeks. CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT! I took him to the doctor. We made plan A, plan B, and plan C. Then the next day he was fussy...not like him. And the next morning...we welcomed his first tooth! He was puke free for 3 whole days. It's back again this morning. He's only been up 52 minutes and I have changed his clothes twice and MINE twice. Any body else have a kid that pukes with teething? Weird. I know.

3 comments:

shelly said...

Well, that's no fun. Tate was a spitter-upper, but there was never a reason. Not even acid reflux. Just a spitter! Hopefully, it was just a fluke with this tooth and the others will be different!

kdance said...

My guess is that he has a bug along with his teething. Evan has been getting fevers and is really fussy when he gets a molar. I thought that's what it was this time until he's had diarrhea pretty bad the past few days. I think it's just a little bug that's been going around.

Mick and Tiff said...

my friend had a little girl who threw up while teething so I do think it is possible. That really stinks. sorry!