I don't exactly know how to put this, but...I really don't like you. You are cold and wet, and make me want to stay in my house all day (which I don't love). When I see you I just groan, moan, whine, and gripe. I think to myself, I totally live in the wrong hemisphere. Hawaii is calling...well, it is more like a two year old screaming for me, begging me to come {wait, no...that is my reality}. But I have to say, at least I am not my husband tonight. He is outside shoveling and shoveling and shoveling your "gift from heaven." He's been out there over an hour and that means I have less time with him tonight. Please don't come back. At least not this much, okay? But I do want to tell you that Jack had a divine time playing outside tonight. It was his first time. He took all his beach tools out with him. You didn't really like all his stomping around, but you deserved it. His hands and wrist were red under his gloves after only 15 minutes. But he had a lovely warm bath after wards. Aaah, warmth, I can feel it already. Oh, and could you please tell Spring that I miss him and that I am counting the days until he returns to me.
Completely Annoyed,
Alison
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Dear Snow...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ditto.
I think you are definitely in the wrong state... people in Utah and Idaho are always praying for "moisture", it's annoying because they never specify what kind of moisture they want. I don't know why you don't want to live in Alaska... we go without snow for an entire 5 months!!! :(
Hahahahaha! Isn't it funny how much we can love something as a child that is just plain annoying as an adult? I never understood why my parents didn't love the snow like I did, and now I know. Move to California! That's the answer to your problems!
Post a Comment