Our Family

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Slacking on the blogging...not on takin' pictures!


First, some of the pictures got out of order. I'll try to explain as I go... Grandma C. got Jack this cute sweater.

Our first snowfall, I let Jack get up and watch outside. He loved watching the snow fall.
Jack got into my make up...and knew exactly where to put mascara.


Jack has had fun playing with his teddy lately.

Drew loves the Christmas tree!

And the stairs. After a little incident last week, we put up a new gate that has a door so we don't have to climb over.
He has mastered how to stand up EVERYWHERE, but loves the stairs the most. He was just playing here.

Drew likes to scrunch up his blanket and lay on it. He hasn't been sleeping well lately and I think it was tooth number 4 {already} that came through yesterday. It was his top left tooth next to the middle one. He has been a weird teeth-getter. Still not the other top tooth.

Jack lined all his cars up. It is funny the things he likes to do and play with now. Changes, changes, all the time!

Oh, what a heart-throb!!

Ohp, back to two!

What an angel!


After the electrician had been here, Jack grabbed his tools, pulled up a chair to the johnny jump-up (that Drew hates) and started "fixing" it.


After one of our huge snow storms lately (yeah, it didn't get my letter) Jeff took Jack outside to play in it. I gave him all his sand tools and he had a blast! It was his first time really playing in the snow.

Do you see that smile?!?

I wasn't about to go out there, so the pictures are kind of bad from inside the window.

Here is where the pictures skip a bit. He loved playing outside and wait for it...

I made a yummy Mexican dip for a little family get together. I thought it looked so pretty in my star bowl.



Drew is into everything and is always making a mess these days! He destroys every area he goes to.

Just a little morning, brotherly love on the stairs.

Yah, you wanted long enough...this is Jack's reaction to having to come inside from playing in the snow. Hee hee hee.

At our family "party" we went to Temple Square and looked at the lights and went into the visitor center. I had not been in there for a long time and it was awesome!! This was Alicia, Me, Lacy and below is Jack, Drew (asleep and well covered) and Becca. Jeff got called to the hospital and Mark took the picture.
Bundled up and ready for the lights.

Aunt Lacey and Becca with the boys.


Oops, got two!
Drew is our little monkey. He is standing up and {let go, this morning and} into everything!! The picture is a bit blurry but it is the first time that I think he actually looks like Jeff. Normally, I think he looks much more like I did as a baby.

He has found the window...grrr!

I heard a lot of noise coming from his room this afternoon. He was getting into everything. Yes, he was as guilty as he looks. And that red hair, I think it gives me a little "fire."

I LOVE this stage!! It is actually one of my favorites! They are so naughty {in a very 9 month old, normal way} but so sweet!


Merry Christmas, Everyone!!!

1 comment:

shelly said...

Alison, I'm still feeling bad that Tate was so rude to Jack when you were here. You were here only ten minutes and he inflicted pain in such short time. Anyway, great pics. That last one looks professional. That's a beautiful crib you have! And the kiddos are cute as always!