Our Family

Monday, July 16, 2007

10 Ways My Life Has Changed the Last 3 Months

10: I've lost my voice from singing, "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree","I Am a Child of God", "Five Little Ducks Went Out to Play", and "Itsy Bitsy Spider"

9: Lipstick is now only for Sundays

8: I can't remember the last time I listened to the radio in the car

7: What is a purse?

6: I've cut my shower time in half (and I was fast before)

5: My favorite music comes from a Fisher Price Aqua Music Maker

4: The last hot meal I ate was at the hospital-somehow even the ramen noodles I wait to make after Jack goes to bed (between 7 & 8 pm) seem to cool off before I get the first bite

3: Sleeping in means 7:00 am

2: The first time I painted my toe nails for the season was the middle of JULY!

And the number one way my life has changed the last three months is...

Until now, I never thought a "little" spit up was okay to wear to the store.

AND I WOULDN'T CHANGE IT FOR THE WORLD!!!


Coming Soon... 10 Things I Never Thought I Would Do As a Mother

1 comment:

The Nielsen Family said...

It was funny to read your list because I related to all of them. It is so funny to think of yourself now compared to back in the day, but it is worth it.